For 8 persons
- 200g can cannellini beans
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, divided
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 pcs anchovies fillets in olive oil
Drain and rinse the can cannellini beans.
Heat the butter over medium-low heat in a small skillet. Add the beans and onion powder, garlic powder and 1 teaspoon sea salt. Heat until just warm, about 2 minutes.
Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into ribbons. Toss in a large bowl with 3 tablespoons oil and lemon juice. Let marinate at room temperature, stirring once or twice, for 20 minutes.
Gently stir the beans, parsley and the remaining 1 teaspoon sea salt into the zucchini. Transfer to a serving platter and serve topped with anchovies.