A SURPRISINGLY NATIVE INTERNATIONAL!
Sicilia DOC, Organic
- GRAPE VARIETY: Organic Viognier
- ESTATE: Pianetto estate, Santa Cristina Gela, Palermo (PA)
- TERROIR AND ELEVATION: Our Viognier grows in mineral-rich, medium-textured, clay soils at an elevation of approx. 650 metres a.s.l.
- HARVEST: Begins in the second week of August.
- FERMENTATION AND MATURATION: AAfter the grapes are quality-selected and picked, the berries are gently pressed and the must fermented in stainless-steel, temperature-controlled tanks. The wine then matures in steel for 3 months and in the bottle for an additional 2 or more months.
- PAIRINGS: This Viognier is delicious with sushi and is the perfect partner with asparagus risotto and with goat cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12°C.
- Bottle: 0.750 lt
||8 × 8 × 33 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review