A REVOLUTIONARY CRU: “IT CARESSES THE PALATE”
quote Conte Paolo Marzotto.
Sicilia DOC, Organic
- GRAPE VARIETY: Organic Viognier
- ESTATE: Pianetto estate, Santa Cristina Gela, Palermo (PA).
- TERROIR AND ELEVATION: Viognier grows in limestone, medium-textured soils at approx. 650 metres a.s.l.
- HARVEST: In August
- FERMENTATION AND MATURATION: After the grapes are quality-selected and picked by hand, the berries are gently pressed. The must gravity-settles in steel tanks, then goes to oak casks for fermentation. Maturation follows, for 9 months sur lie in once- and twice-used oak barrels, then the finest lots are selected and spend an additional time in steel preceding bottling.
- PAIRINGS: Enjoy paired with herbed salmon au gratin and with lighter dishes of poultry and veal.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12°C.
- Bottle: 0.750 lt
||8 × 8 × 33 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review