SICILIAN SOUL, FRENCH ELEGANCE.
Sicilia DOC, Organic
- GRAPE VARIETY: Organic Merlot and Organic Nero d’Avola
- ESTATE: Merlot from the Pianetto estate, Santa Cristina Gela, Palermo (PA), Nero d’Avola from the Baroni estate, Noto (SR)
- TERROIR AND ELEVATION: The Nero d’Avola grows in sandy, medium-textured soils at an elevation of some 50 metres; Merlot grows in limestone, medium-textured soils at approx. 650 metres a.s.l.
- HARVEST: Between August and September
- FERMENTATION AND MATURATION: After a meticulous manual selection of the grapes, the berries are gently pressed and the must ferments at a controlled temperature. The wine matures for 12 months in new, once-and twice-used oak barrels, then completes its ageing for a minimum of 2 years in the bottle.
- PAIRINGS: Ramione makes a delicious partner with baked pasta and roast game with potatoes.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18°C.
- Bottle: 0.750 lt
||8 × 8 × 33 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review