- Grape variety: Sangiovese
- Production and harvest: early thinning of the grapes, production per plant 1,5 kg – late and selected harvest.
- Vinification and fermentation: maceration of 15 days, red vinification and thermo-controlled fermentation.
Refined 12 months in large Italian oak barrels and 12 months in bottle.
- Recommended pairing: excellent with red meat and game.
- Serving temperature: 18°C.
We suggest to uncork it well in advance.
- Bottle: 0.750 lt / 1.5 lt
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 33 cm|