A PURE NERELLO MASCALESE WITH OUTSTANDING HINTS OF WILD STRAWBERRIES.
Etna Rosso DOC
- GRAPE VARIETY: Nerello Mascalese
- ESTATE: Contrada Bonanno, Passopisciaro, in Castiglione di Sicilia (CT)
- TERROIR AND ELEVATION: Nerello Mascalese grows on sandy soils of volcanic origin at an elevation of about 700/750 m a.s.l.
- HARVEST: During the second ten days of October.
- FERMENTATION AND MATURATION: After a careful manual selection of the grapes fermentation takes place in steel at controlled temperatures for about 10 days. The refinement is made in big barrels for 12 months with a subsequent step in steel before bottling.
- PAIRINGS: It is the ideal wine to pair with barbecue meat and goes well with couscous and seasoned cheeses.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12°C.
- Bottle: 0.750 lt
||8 × 8 × 33 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review