A WHITE WINE THAT IS AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE PARTNER WITH FOOD.
Sicilia DOC, Organic
- GRAPE VARIETY: Organic Catarratto
- ESTATE: Pianetto estate, Santa Cristina Gela, Palermo (PA)
- TERROIR AND ELEVATION: Our Catarratto grows in mineral-rich, medium-textured, clay soils at an elevation of approx. 650 metres a.s.l.
- HARVEST: Begins in the last week of September
- FERMENTATION AND MATURATION: After the grapes are quality-selected and picked, the berries are gently pressed and the must fermented in stainless-steel, temperature-controlled tanks. The wine then matures in steel for 3 months and in the bottle for an additional 2 or more months.
- PAIRINGS: This is the perfect wine to pair with seafood, as well as with poultry, veal, and grilled vegetables.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12°C.
- Bottle: 0.750 lt
||8 × 8 × 33 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review