For 12 pieces
- 130g chopped fresh spinach
- 130g finely diced new potatoes
- 85g diced red onion
- 8 large eggs
- 85g shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- 120ml low-fat milk
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 160°C.
Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring, until the potatoes are just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
Whisk eggs, cheese, milk, pepper and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Stir in spinach and the potato mixture.
Divide the quiche mixture among the prepared muffin cups.
Bake until firm to the touch, about 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from the tin.