For 10 persons
- 2½ lbs. potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and diced (1/2- to 1-inch)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ¾ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 60g mayonnaise
- 60g low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket.
Add potatoes, cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Spread in a single layer on a tray and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt; let cool 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, onion, mustard, curry powder to taste, pepper and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
Add the potatoes, bell pepper and peas; stir well to coat. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until cold.