For 4 persons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 750ml fish stock or chicken stock
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 250g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons tamarind puree
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 600g skinless fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Lime wedge
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste, cook and stirring for 2 mins.
Add the coconut milk, stock, shallots, chilli and kaffir lime leaves, and stir to combine.
Add pumpkin, green bell pepper, tamarind, fish sauce, sugar and a pinch of salt and cook for 20 minutes.
Add fish and spinach simmer for 5 minutes.
Sever with Lime wedge, enjoy.