For 6 persons
- 8 oz Orzo pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for toss the Orzo pasta
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, deseed and diced
- 1 red/orange/yellow bell pepper, deseed and sliced
- ½ cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, drain and sliced into rings
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup artichoke hearts, drain and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and black pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente.
Drain the pasta and toss with some olive oil, set aside.
Make the salad dressing by mixing the olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper in a jar with lid. Chill in refrigerator.
In large bowl combine Orzo pasta, red onion, cucumber, bell pepper, chickpeas, olives, artichoke hearts, chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
Shake the dressing before mix with the salad, drizzle the feta cheese, fresh parsley, dried oregano before serving.
Tips: You can add any vegetable you like!