For 4 persons
- 3 to 4 medium tomatoes, sliced into ¼-inch thick
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place alternate the sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on a platter.
Scatter the shred basil leaves on top.
Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic glaze over the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper for seasoning.
Tips: Suggest served with cool temperature.